Altitude Ninja continues to follow the State guidelines. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER and we will continue to slowly add more programming to meet all of your training and fitness needs.
Here’s what we are doing to address your concerns regarding the health and safety of you and your family members:
- Masks are REQUIRED when entering the facility.
- Masks may be removed while running the obstacle courses, but must be worn by 10 and older at all other times when non-family groups are in the gym!
- We are limiting the number of people in the gym to allow for physical distancing… No more than 25 individuals, including staff in the gym. (State guidelines recommendations are 50 or fewer people.)
- The garage doors in Altitude Ninja Gym will be open, weather permitting, during camps, classes, competitions, and Open Gym/Facility Rental sessions to allow for fresh air.
- Surfaces are cleaned before, during, and after each session.
- Altitude Ninja staff will complete a “wellness check” of ALL individuals entering the gym, including a temperature check.
- All individuals will wash hands (in our new restrooms) and/or use hand sanitizer when entering the gym and before heading out to the obstacle floor.
- All individuals, except those 10 and under, will wear masks and will be reminded of the physical distancing (6 feet) guidelines.