Altitude Ninja continues to follow the State guidelines. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER and we will continue to slowly add more capacity and programming to meet all of your training and fitness needs as soon as we are able.
Here’s what we are doing to address your concerns regarding the health and safety of you and your family members:
- Our current capacity is 10 Ninjas on the gym floor and 10 individuals in the Event Room.
- All individuals must wear a face covering or mask when entering the facility.
- Individuals over 10 years old will wear masks at all times. (Ninjas may step to a physically-distanced corner to remove their masks briefly to catch their breath.)
- Altitude Ninja Coaches will remind all individuals of the physical distancing (6 feet) guidelines.
- We will open the garage doors in Altitude Ninja Gym, weather permitting, during camps, classes, competitions, and Open Gym/Facility Rental sessions to allow for fresh air.
- Altitude Ninja Coaches clean surfaces before, during, and after each session.
- We will complete a “wellness check” of ALL individuals entering the gym, including a temperature check.
- All individuals will wash hands (in our new restrooms) and/or use hand sanitizer when entering the gym and before heading out to the obstacle floor.