Altitude Ninja continues to follow the State guidelines. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER and we will continue to slowly add more capacity and programming to meet all of your training and fitness needs as soon as we are able.
Here’s what we are doing to address your concerns regarding the health and safety of you and your family members:
- In accordance with the CDC’s recent guidelines and Governor Polis’ subsequent executive order/public health order, Altitude Ninja Gym no longer requires fully vaccinated people to wear masks. However, Altitude Ninja Gym requests all Ninjas and guests, who are not yet fully vaccinated, to continue to wear their masks while in the gym.
- We will complete a “wellness check” of ALL individuals entering the gym. This includes a temperature check and self-report on COVID symptoms.
- Individuals over 10 years old are required to wear a mask unless they are fully vaccinated.
- All individuals will wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer when entering the gym and before heading out to the obstacle floor.
- Altitude Ninja coaches will remind all individuals of the physical distancing (6 feet) guidelines.
- We will open the garage doors in Altitude Ninja Gym, weather permitting, during camps, classes, competitions, and Open Gym/Facility Rental sessions.
- Altitude Ninja coaches clean surfaces before, during, and after each session.