For Your Health & Safety
Please arrive a few minutes early for your Ninja’s class so that we can stagger our check-in process.
- Please fill out the updated Altitude Ninja Waiver for all individuals entering Altitude Ninja Gym. (We will have our iPads available at check-in.)
- Your Ninja should arrive dressed for action with a full water bottle–we request that you only store your street shoes in our cubbies and refrain from using the drinking fountain.
- Altitude Ninja staff will complete a “wellness check” of everyone at check-in, including a temperature check.
- Parents/guardians will sign off on symptoms within the last 48 hours before each session.
- When entering the gym, all individuals will be asked to wash hands in our new restrooms and/or use hand sanitizer, which is provided throughout the gym.
- Ninjas will be asked to use hand sanitizer before and after stepping on the obstacle floor.
- Masks are REQUIRED.
- Visitors are required to wear face masks throughout the facility. Entry will not be permitted without a mask.
It is ideal for Ninja to be dropped off and picked up. If parents choose to remain at Altitude Ninja Gym to watch, they must adhere to social distancing protocols. Masks are required for parents and spectators.
We request that all Ninjas be picked up on time; our staff have a limited window to thoroughly clean and disinfect the gym between sessions.
Classes & Clinics
Lil’ Ninjas – Toddler
For Ninjas who are walking up to and including age 3, this class focuses on body awareness, movement, and balance in a fun environment while safely “playing” as a Ninja Warrior. (Parent participation required.)
(One 45-minute class/week for $59 per month.)
Lil’ Ninjas – Preschool
3-5 year olds
This class is a fun way for your 3 to 5-year old to develop their balance and “play” as a Ninja Warrior in a structured environment all while releasing preschool energy.
5-6 year olds
This class is a fun way for your child to release energy while exploring ninja skills and developing their balance and strength in a structured setting.
7-9 year olds | 9-12 year olds
These beginner classes are for kids ages 7 to 12 to explore fun ninja skills and develop strength and body awareness while releasing energy in a challenging and structured setting.
7-9 year olds | 9-12 year olds
These INTERMEDIATE classes are for kids ages 7-12 who have basic “Ninja” skills and are ready to advance their skills. Our focus will be on pushing past limits and taking on challenges to improve balance, body awareness, and core & grip strength, while having fun on the obstacles.
Ninja Teen is designed for teens who want to learn how to “ninja” and advance their skills. Teens will enhance their balance and body awareness, develop core and grip strength, and push their limits.
Ninjakour / Ninjakour II
Ninjakour is part ninja warrior, part obstacle training, and part parkour, where you get to learn skills of free-running, efficient movement, precision landing, Lache swings, and acrobatics. Athletes will begin at their level and progress as new skills are unlocked.
(or Ninja Squared)
Parents and Ninjas of any age train together as American Ninja Warriors: wisdom & strength v. endless energy & fearlessness.
60 minute class: $69/month ($54/month)
Obstacle Course Race (OCR) Training: This class is designed for teens and adults who want to improve their skills with obstacles and running to compete in OCR events like Spartan and Savage. Athletes will focus on skills involving rigs, rope climb, interval training, mobility, and running efficiency to decrease race times and avoid penalties for missed obstacles.
Ninja Adult is designed for adults looking for a fun and safe way to learn how to “ninja.” Adults of all ages push past their limits while enhancing their balance and body awareness, developing core and grip strength, and getting fit.
Similar to Ninja Adult, Ninja Women is designed for women looking for a fun and safe way to enhance their balance and body awareness, develop core and grip strength, and get fit. Women of all ages work together to push past their limits while learning how to “ninja.”
Adult Ninja Clinic
The Adult Ninja Clinic is a 2-hour, bi-monthly clinic designed for those adults who are looking for a more intense workout. Whether you’re training for competition or hoping to enhance your overall fitness, this training clinic will prepare you for whatever obstacles you have to overcome. Enrollment limited to 10 adults per clinic.
Altitude Ninja Competitive Team
(Ages 8+ and Adults)
The Altitude Ninja Competitive Team is for athletes who are looking to take their NINJA to the next level. Team members will not just get stronger and smarter, but they will develop their whole person in a challenging, fun, and supportive environment!
Goals and Vision of the Altitude Ninja Competitive Team:
- Train athletes to enjoy the sport of Ninja as they gain confidence in overcoming obstacles.
- Guide athletes to develop grit and perseverance, while owning failure as a learning tool toward success.
- Motivate athletes to improve their mental focus, physical strength, & overall character.
Contact info@AltitudeNinja.com for more information or to schedule a tryout.
Prices effective on January 1, 2021.
Classes meet once a week. (Each additional class or family member)
– 45 minute class: $59/month ($45/month)
– 60 minute class: $69/month ($54/month)